An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
11-02-2021, 09:45 AM

By now it was painfully clear that the world at large was fucked. No matter how far Kuroki ventured he knew there was no escaping nor denying it, but he tried anyway. Figured there was something to be learned beyond Ashen's borders, where it's wolves were either leaking goo or going stir crazy. Sometimes both.

Now Kuroki had never been the sort of guy to fuss about his scenery or favour a certain time of day, but man he was really starting to miss the sun. Winter was slowly letting go of the world, allowing the roots of spring to wiggle into place but the moon still remained. Lingering and present, just like the thick fog that rolled over the ground. It obscured Kuroki's feet as he walked, almost making it seem as though he was gliding along, like a ghost out for a leisurely stroll. Heading east, Kuroki might have intended to check in with Fable in Abaven but got a little turned about in the mists. He realised as much when he noticed the stone pillars rising out of the ground, wide enough to stand out amongst the grey and muted blue glow.

And speaking of ghosts, wasn't that blue blob a sight for sore eyes? He hadn't seen her-he still didn't know her name, whoops- in what felt like forever. So much had changed since then and yet she looked about the same-or at least that's what he thought till he got close enough to see her crystal protrusions. Kuroki stopped where he was and leaned against a stone pillar, at a safe distance.

"It got you too huh? I told you to be careful."

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]