Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
11-02-2021, 10:40 AM
She couldn't really deny what Agria was telling her. Relm did feel more superior to others, but she didn't flaunt it. She didn't force herself on others, didn't maim for no reason at all. She would never be like Kefka, no matter how much the ghost of Agria told her so. But as she had mentioned that Kefka had wanted to rape her, it sent a shocking chill down her spine. She was so young... she was still young. How could he have a temptation like that? Kefka had acted like he loved her unconditionally, but now it seemed that wasn't true. Because even thoughts like that, it's not the way he should have been thinking about his daughter.

Relm's breathing was nearly labored in the thought, she dropped her head to rub her face from the realization of really how much trouble she could have been in now. Pulling her head back up was when she noticed the bright, pink red ooze that was leaking out from her eyes and nose. It sent her almost in a panic, but what really tipped her over the edge was when she looked back up to Agria's final words and was completely surrounded but what felt like a hundred Kefka's. Their devilish grin all leering through her, they only waited for her to notice them before slowly, one by one, taking steps in closer to her.

She stepped backwards, her limbs in disarray in the panic she felt but there was that intelligent part of her deep down that told her this wasn't real. She couldn't physically just calm herself down though, it was almost like Agria put a spell on her to make her see this crazy shit and freak out like this. She was nearly tripping over her paws as they moved backwards before she bumped into the nonexistent forms of her father. In almost complete darkness with the sight fading from her working eye, she hunched down almost into a little ball and screamed as loud as she could. She had never felt this way before, she was never scared. But it seemed she had some fears deep down that she tried to cover up from even herself.

"Speech"