An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
11-02-2021, 11:17 AM

He couldn't say he was surprised to learn she was pretty nonplussed about this all. Not much seemed to ruffle her fur and Kuroki totally related to that, except when weird shit started happening. That was about enough to make the Ashen Chunin get a bit more real, you know? Maybe the northern girl needed a wake-up call, all oblivious to the ways of the world chin deep in snow. Except actually what was she even doing here, way out of her element?

Kuroki wrinkled the pale of his nose and stayed right where he was. "And catch whatever disease you got? Fuck no." And then he snorted, flicking a paw to gesture at the goop she was leaking. Gross. "You're leaking like an old man who can't hold in his piss. Don't seem like a blessing to me. How did you even get it anyway? Did you touch something weird?"

Which if that was the case why hadn't he caught something nasty? He'd stomped all over some mushrooms and only got a bit tired as a result. Seemed like he got off real light compared to everyone else.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]