Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-02-2021, 12:28 PM

Plague led Rava through the pale trees of the Ashen forest, introducing the smaller woman to the place that had been his home or at least adjacent to it for his entire life. He knew Void still had his responsibilities and dedication to his family in Abaven so he couldn't move his husband to Ashen—at least not yet—but he could at least bring Rava somewhere he knew she would be safe. He had gotten permission from Venom to do so under the premise that she might be a surrogate for their children, but as the world descended into perpetual darkness it made him more and more uneasy leaving Rava alone at their den in the hot springs. If he could at least have her with him in Ashen through the day, even if they didn't end up staying here through the nights, it would greatly ease his anxieties.

Rava's comfort was always his highest priority though and if being here was going to make her more uncomfortable than not then he'd have to revaluate his plan. He led her by the training grounds, by the shrine, showed her the stretch of shore that would lead them to the series of islands that made up the rest of the pack's claimed lands. He ended the tour at the den that he had prepared on the off chance that they might need to stay here through the nights as well or could at least be her own den if she wished to move out of the den she had been sharing with him and Void. It wasn't nearly as grand or extravagant as the home he had built for Void, but it was still very spacious and the walls were lined with birch branches just as he had done in their more permanent home for the structural integrity. There was several furs laid out for bedding and a small stash of dried meats. It was large enough that if the three of them in this little family they had created needed to stay here they could, but it would be a bit of a tight fit.

Turning to Rava, he gave her a warm smile. "So, this is Ashen. This is where I spend all day working," he said with a soft chuckle. "At least until things go back to normal I'd like for you to stay closer to me so I can make sure you're safe. If it's okay with you I'd like for you to move to Ashen or at least come here while I'm working. This den is yours if you want it or even if you just want a place to be during the day and go back to the larger den with me at night you can do that too. I want what is going to be most comfortable for you. My sister, the Empress, has already agreed for you to be here as long as you want or need."

Plague Abraxas-Destruction