Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
11-02-2021, 02:47 PM

She squinted as he said he didn't want to catch whatever it was she got, she didn't understand what he meant. Weren't the crystals like his horns? Or related to a mutation in that kind of way? But as he mentioned the oozing, her neck bent and her arm lifted as she did see some of that ooze seeping out slightly. Oh, well that wasn't entirely appealing. Maybe that was just from them growing. Or maybe she should stop being dumb and listen to what Kuroki was saying.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Which yeah she kind of didn't but her thoughts had taken her back to when she picked up those crystals not all that long ago. Yeah, maybe he was right. But the crystals didn't seem to be bothering her all that much... "I thought you were always down for a fight?" She questioned, but quickly she went into a defensive stance like he was going to come at her. Instead of waiting too terribly long, she jumped forward, aiming to get the crystals that were slightly poking away from her rib cage into his own leg. Kuroki seemed pretty adamant about not letting her dig into him though, and instead her crystal infused armpit collided with one of the stone pillars of the steppe as he dodged away from her.

It was the most painful thing she had ever endured, though that wasn't really saying much. The crystals nearly felt like they were attached to her bone, and the collision of them riding up against the stone almost made her feel like her leg was going to snap. She hit the ground and didn't get up as she wallowed in pain, "FUCK." She really had nearly forgotten that Kuroki was here, usually she might have been embarrassed to cause such a scene but she was in enough pain to where she didn't care. The crystals that hit the rock oozed heavily from the impact, enough to start a pool down her leg.

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.