size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
11-02-2021, 04:57 PM

As the wood chips settled onto the cluster of fungi, they seemed to stir. Auds perked, seeking the familiar sizzle of tinder catching fire, or the telltale wisps of smoke. Instead, the sudden shifting of their stalks seemed to slide the remaining bark down onto the ground. He dropped his head lower to the ground once more, and as he loomed over the gently glowing group of mushrooms, he got the distinct impression that they flinched away from his approach. "I really have never seen anything quite like this, I don't believe we should be spending too much more time near them." he grumbled quietly, glancing over his shoulder to fix his brilliant gaze upon the small male at his side. Something about this truly didn't sit right with him, and now that he'd witnessed the little fungi reacting to the presence of the looming titan before them, he was only more certain that there was something distinctly unnatural about them.

"If I die soon, it will be because these little bastards just cursed me." he added as he straightened back up. Taking a few short strides backwards, he swung his head over to fix it upon Sota. "Care to indulge me in walking for a little while? Getting away from those little mushrooms may be a wise decision.." he admitted with a rueful smile, dark lips curling around the shape of the pale tushes that pushed up from his lower jaw. Brightly hued banner swept across his heels a few times, a subtle expression of the growing anxiety that lurked at the back of his mind as he turned over the new discoveries of the winter season.

""

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED