size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
11-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Aliana tried to do what she said, but her panic and fear showed through in her words and her voice as she proclaimed what could be so easily seen. This was no normal birth, it was far too soon for anything fruitful beyond saving Ali’s life out of tonight’s events. "Aliana, you have to think of yourself right now.” Siren whispered even though the woman was already half way through another terrible contraction. The little Queen had struggled and suffered through her birth, but Aliana’s pain was so much more obvious. Physically and mentally.

Then the first was passed. Siren was hesitant to call the small body a puppy, it barely had enough time to grow fur let alone all of its lungs. It was dead long before its birth. "Dalila, switch me.” Siren offered softly, knowing how difficult seeing the dead children would be for her pregnant love. Aliana spoke, as though she had lost all of her senses. She knew the answer but was unwilling to accept it. "Ali, keep breathing. We’re fighting for you.” She nosed her cheek affectionately as she moved back to business.. "They’re gone.” She whispered apologetically and went to work.

Another puppy was born, dead, and Ali started crying for them again, but this time Chimera stepped in. Strong and concise. They were dead.

"Chimera & Siren Klien"