gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-13-2013, 09:19 AM

Alena's own muzzle mirrored his grin and chuckled at his comment about her never being caught off guard. "Oh, I'm sure that's not entirely true," she replied, a slight sarcastic tone to her voice, as she nodded back toward her injured shoulder. It was true that she was very practiced in fighting, but even the best of fighters can make mistakes or be overpowered. It was something she reminded herself of often. It kept her humble and on her toes when she went into a fight.

She was feeling better already, thanks to her new friend's skill in healing. She sincerely hoped this wouldn't be the last time she would see him and hoped that she would be able to repay him for his kindness one day. Testing just how well she was doing, she gathered her legs under her and slowly, carefully rose to her paws, wavering just a bit before standing steadily once again. She gave a relieved sigh and looked to him thankfully. She still felt weak and her shoulder was going to be a bitch and a half with pain as she walked on it, but she certainly thought she was well enough to walk back home.

"I hope I see you again soon, Tiresias. I can't thank you enough for saving me. I should really start heading back to Amenti though and I'm sure that Seracia is missing you. Perhaps we will meet here again one day and I'll show you a few moves," she told him with a chuckle. She turned toward home and began to pad away with a noticeable limp, but stable enough despite it. She glanced back at him over his shoulder once more before turning her gaze forward again, picking up her pace while still being careful not to rush herself too much. No need to hurt herself more getting home after all.

-exit Alena-

"Speech."