An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
11-03-2021, 10:17 AM
As she leaned back into him, his breath had cut itself off. He still blew it off as nothing as he looked back up at her face with a gentle grin. He was happier than he had ever been in his entire life while he was here with her. Now that they were away from Abaven, now that she wasn't really sick anymore. He could take her out into farther lands just like he had promised, she could finally have the chance to explore more than she ever had been able to before.

"I haven't distracted you from anything have I?" He teased as his paw pulled her to tilt her in just a little more towards him. Looking at the top of her head, he took his other paw and gently brushed it over her ear before tucking it back under her to hold her, "I hope I've made you happy Azzie." His tone and expressions turned a little more serious as his eyes searched back into hers again, but he wasn't sad or anything. Him getting away from Abaven was more for him than it was for her, but at this point in his life he almost lived for her. He had taken Allegro's place caring for her, she needed him. All he wanted was to keep her smiling and looking forward to what they would do next.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.