An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-03-2021, 04:08 PM

At least Laeta seemed startled by his approach, and he mirrored her surprise, his ears flattening slightly and his eyes widening when she properly faced him and registered who he was. Friendly, a packmate, even if she knew nothing else about him. Though he'd seen her before he didn't know her name, and he looked somewhat bashful as she greeted him and offered her own. His friendly greeting was returned and his face brightened, overtaken by a wide smile. "I am. My name's Sota. It's a pleasure, Laeta," he added with a dramatic bow, his head sweeping low to the ground until his nose nearly brushed the dirt. He paused there for a moment before lifting himself up again, his stature diminutive even compared to her own small form. "This place is lovely, isn't it? It reminds me of somewhere from my childhood," he sighed wistfully as he nosed around a nearby bush, the smell of juicy berries calling his name, though for now he refrained.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!