gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-13-2013, 11:51 AM

"It does help indeed," she replied with a smirk, her violet gaze resting on him. "It's always good for lulling my target into thinking I'm harmless." She chuckled, thinking back over her career, how easily her targets had trusted her. Little fea with fluffy white fur and captivating violet eyes that just so happened to come to take their life before they knew what was happening.

She looked at him curiously, Tiresias's warning about the three-legged brute ringing in her ears. He didn't seem so bad to her, but of course, she reminded herself, spies were tricky and hard to read by nature. She moved the conversation back to Tyberius, wanting to test his skills a little. "So, lets say that Medusa wants to know more about a pack. For example, Glaciem. She's heard they're under new leadership or some change like that and she wants to know more about it. She asks you to find out who their new leader is, what their numbers are like, if they seem like a threat to us, that kind of thing. What would you do?" It was a very generic scenario, but one that might very well come up. As a scout, he should know easily how to handle that. Alena just wanted to be sure he at least knew what steps to take.

"Speech."