size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
11-03-2021, 06:38 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn nodded at the mention of the battlefield. "Yea, that's what I was thinking." She'd fought at least a dozen wolves if not more at the battlefield and alas she'd never been gifted with a great memory when it came to names. Heck, half the time she never even bothered to introduce herself or ask for a name before fighting.

The girl asked if she knew anything and she shook her head. "Not really. Though…. I mean I did lick one of the crystals. I'm sure that's how I got infected. I have no idea how to get better though. I tried breaking one off but it just grew back." She wasn't even sure what minerals made up the crystals and without knowing that she had no idea how to even begin trying to treat herself. "I suppose I should go find a healer… I just don't want to risk infecting a whole pack, ya know?"