An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
11-03-2021, 07:00 PM

Jynn agreed that they'd probably met that way, and somehow that little resolution brightened up Avantika's mood a little. She liked it when her questions had answers. It made the world seem like it made at least a little bit of sense.

But then the conversation was returned to the strange, absolutely senseless matter of the crystal disease. Jynn had apparently licked one of the crystals and thought that that was how she got infected. "I got scratched by one." Audra had picked one up using her mouth, too. So apparently, the disease could be contracted both through blood and orally, although Avantika's leg had shown symptoms only about a few seconds after the scratch while Audra seemed okay for a while. So blood infection was faster. She sighed. "Times like these make me kind of wish I was a healer. At least then I could try to guess at something."

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.