alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
08-13-2013, 12:07 PM
OOC: if you?re not okay with this pp just let me know and I will edit? <3
Quote:Part of her felt uncomfortable here, but it was only due to her unfamiliarity with the lands. Argent had grown vulnerable in her days of emaciation, and she did not trust these lands yet. She trusted Isardis, loved him, and yet she could not help but feel uncertain here. Exploring helped; knowing the outs and ins of the lands made her feel more confident, and so every day she would take a walk. It helped her eroded muscles, bringing them back to life as she exercised and ate properly. Nonetheless, she was still far from the perfect shape. She was on the road to recovery, a fact that relieved her considering the high position her master had been generous to grant her, but not quite fast enough.
Today she found herself looking upon another woman, wondering how she ought to approach. She came with caution, attempting to be as friendly as possible. ?I?d make a generic ass comment about the weather, but we both know it?s a bullshit ice breaker,? she spoke amicably, a good introduction to Argent Zaldun if there ever was one. ?Argent Zaldun, Overseer of Glaciem,? she said in a friendly tone, wondering if this woman would appreciate the way the Overseer spoke and behaved. Tough shit if she didn?t like it.