size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
11-04-2021, 05:53 PM

It was obvious the older girl tensed at the sight of Celeste. She didn't blame her. The glowing fungi were peculiar and she didn't quite trust it herself. Watching Luta finish her concoction, she tilted her horned crown as the girl spoke to her. "I will gladly keep my distance," the small girl responded, a nervous smile on her lips as she took one more step back. There was nothing she wanted more than to not contract whatever it was these wolves had.

"A river of glowing algae?" She questioned, her eyes moving over to the hot springs the other one was strewn next to. "Are you so sure those waters are safe as well?" Celeste asks, feeling unease seep into her body. Feeling as if she should stick around to make sure the other wolf didn't die, she sat on her tush and curled her tail around her leg. "I have seen a few others who are sickened by it, but a few who have not. It appears the plants and wildlife might be a little more affected by it than we are," her voice is even, but unsure as she glances around.

Could they really be so sure it was just a fungal infection? She'd seen some howling crazy at the moon and others with crystals around their eyes. All while keeping her distance, making sure not to make contact, Celeste wasn't so sure it was safe to stay in a place like this.