Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
08-13-2013, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013, 12:45 AM by Bane.)
Bane rumbled against an ear and placed a paw over her back while licking her muzzle. "That's good, don't want em coming out to early I'd imagine." He withdrew and gave a smile of his own. "I hope your ok with it, I mean, you were in heat at the time." Bane sloshed around to a rear leg and nosed her forward in the direction of the shoreline. "I understand, and now I'm obligated to protect you and our future line. Can I get you anything?" Bane sprayed water as he ran up to the shoreline and waited for her to get up there with him, a hard look on his face surfacing at the mention of Seracia. "I would imagine that I would be severely punished, the pups taken into the pack and the mother only allowed to stay until they don't require milk anymore. But thats just my thoughts. I didn't check or learn enough to give a shit about the rules when I joined up."

Bane turned to look at the shoreside trees again and spoke in a softer voice. "I assume it's alright with what's her face... Medusa? To have young with a wolf outside the pack? Why don't you stay at Amenti, and when the days come closer to our young being born we could meet up at some middle ground and there we could stay for your birth. I'll sneak away every two or three days and bring you something and watch over them while you get water." Bane's mind was racing a mile a minute, and he didn't know if she would even agree to any of this. It did seem somewhat complicated.
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•