Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
11-04-2021, 06:36 PM
She shook from the craziness all through her mind, her vision was blurred if she tried to look around. And with each passing second she had more ooze falling from her eyes and mouth.

It was almost like the hundred voices pointed her straight into the direction of Chimera who was close by but not right over her. Her neck nearly snapped as she shot a look in his direction before coming in full force at him. Her jaws opened wide to bite down into his foreleg, plenty more aggressive than she had ever been with him. She was fighting for her life. With her head first, she tried to push into his chest as if she could topple him over like that.

She didn't see Chimera before her, instead she saw Elias. Their vast size differences made her relive this moment in her past, she was back in her young, pup age biting at Elias' ankles for her freedom. "You can't take me with you!" She shouted, as if Chimera knew at all what she was even hollering about.

"Speech"