An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
11-05-2021, 09:21 AM

She didn't know what he was talking about? Was she just playing stupid or actually dumb? He regarded her with a side glance, noting the faint look of uncertainty in her eyes as if she was just trying to talk herself up. To brush aside any causes for concern Kuroki was trying to bring to light. She tried to poke at him, verbally prod him into a fighting mood but he just weren't feeling it these days. Old habits were hard to lean back on when the sky looked like...that.

Unsurprisingly she made a dive for him anyway and Kuroki was quick to side step out of the way, brows arching when she collided armpit first into a stone pillar. He wasn't sure what sort of reaction he'd been expecting, to see her writhing in pain on the floor hadn't been high up on the list at all. On a normal day colliding with a rock like that would hurt, but this was beyond any normal capacity of pain he'd ever seen. The northern girl was beside herself, lost in the pain as if she didn't even realise he was here any more. Or why she'd even launched herself forward in the first place.

Glowing blood pooled from her paws, leaking across the floor and chasing away the rolling mist with its light. This was bad, worse than he'd initially thought.

He padded closer, but still kept his distance. "Fucking hell. You need a healer? I can go fetch someone from Abaven."

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]