Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
11-05-2021, 06:01 PM

Sedna had seen difficult labours in her time but none quite so bad as this. The first to come was the hardest by far and the healer was too focused on the task at hand to really acknowledge Azure's arrival. She barely even took note of colours or genders, as once the first one was free, the others were keen to follow suit. She pushed them over to Hana to clean and begin to feed, and turned to her opossum companion, trying to keep the panic off her face. "Bracken and marsh fern. Ergot and sweetgrass for her." Her companion opened his satchel and began to dole out the herbs, offering some to Hana to help keep her strength up and try to help to slow the bleeding down herself, the others to Sedna to try and reduce the bleeding on her end. "Sorry Hana, just a bit of pressure..."

She looked across her friend to Azure, thinking she should probably check him out too once all this was over. Pointless to try and quarantine now. They'd be exposed to the crystals at a minimum but she wasn't quite sure what was going on with him. "Azure, don't let her fall asleep. Keep talking to her." Sedna's bedside manner was usually brusque at best so her reassuring smile and calm, articulated words should have been enough to set off alarm bells. They had a long night? day? Who knew anymore... ahead of them yet.

"speech".

I've got no doubt that the only way out of this thriller
is if I am a killer too

[Image: mangomouse.jpg]