size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-05-2021, 09:24 PM
Rudy gave a knowing look to Fern as Art started telling him to get her a room and food.  The grey wolf imagined it would help Fern hear Art agreed on the lineup of things.  Rudy was horrible at remembering instructions and that had started from when he was a pup till the current day.  Fortunately, when the instructions agreed with his plans Rudyard was great at carrying them out.  Future leaders do what needs to be done after all versus waiting to see what others think.  Thank goodness Art and he agreed on most of the important things that mattered.

“See ya Art,” Rudy casually offered as he made way to show Fern in, “Alright so that was, find you a room, food, adventure, plenty of dangerous stuff, and I uh forgot whatever else he had mentioned.” Rudy grinned at Fern, “Probably wasn’t important.”  Yes, that had been said where Art would still get to hear it as they moved away.  Obviously, it was a big tease but someone had to help Art get a laugh in here and there, even if it was at Rudy’s expense.

Glancing at Fern in a more aside, “Adventure and all put off for another day,” the motley wolf mentioned, “Let’s find a good room.  This place is great with all manners of square dens with interesting looks to them.  You already heard the most important rule.  Wolves come here to heal not get more injuries.  Also, if you want to be a member of the pack you have to work or train to learn how to work.”

Rudy waved Fern towards a room with a clean floor, a mattress that lay on the ground, and a tapestry on the wall that was too worn down to even realize it had once been a picture.  Several pelts were also placed on the ground. “Sleep here for now.  I’ll grab you some food and later we can discuss how you’ll make everyone dread the idea of you ever leaving us.”

"Speech"