size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
11-05-2021, 10:07 PM
Ricin and Chade had the pleasure of enjoying a hot spring the day prior, since then each had a chance to sleep, and now they were traveling on again.  Chade imagined the dangers hiding in every shadow and there were so many shadows here.  Still, he also could hear sounds that suggested prey, scents that brought with it memories of the taste of the prey should he catch it.  There was so many dangers out here but bit by little bit the two brothers were learning how to survive against the odds.  

Chade had given up on trying to decide what time of day or night it was.  In this forest, he could barely even see the moon and maybe it was his imagination, but it felt like fireflies were a bit less prolific in the area.  Maybe they preferred the moon or maybe there were just too many animals that ate bugs in here?

The fog was rolling in and even as they moved the two blue pups found their sight becoming further limited.  There came a point Chade stopped as the fog became almost a solid wall ahead of them. “I think we need to stop for now,” Chade tried to speak like a confident leader instead of an uncertain child.  “That fog could be dangerous.”
The boy glanced towards Ricin, “I guess we could go back a little way and I could try hunting.”

“What’s this I found?” spoke an amused voice from within the depths of the fog.

Chade’s head spun around, hackles coming up and his spiky fuzz on his forehead spiking up like a little mohawk.  Growling softly he spoke up, “Who are you? Why are you hiding?”

The voice chuckled and in disbelief Chade’s jaw practically dropped at the sight of part of the fog taking on the shape of a wolf and moving forward. “What are two children doing here alone?”

"Speech"

[Image: 8dxR4AS.png?1] [Image: hnKjKwF.png?2]