size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

The Ooze Participant
11-06-2021, 05:10 AM
Lillith rushed forward with concern, but even as she did Romulus moved to keep away from her. Backing away from her with horror similarly written on his features. Lil hesitated, her expression distressed and he couldn’t keep away from her as they reached the base of the stair. She couldn’t help herself as she approached again, the healer in her was strong but more than that. She was in love with Roman, the worry in her bubbled up and overwhelmed any concern for herself but he still snapped as he paw lifted towards the crystal. She pulled her paw back in, listening to him, but very much not wanting to.

He slipped down the last of the stairs and fell back on his cute rump, surprise and worry all over his expression as he tried to keep himself from her. It wasn’t until he spoke again that she even realized what he was doing. He was sorry, but also didn’t want her to catch whatever was going on. Her brow furrowed, her heart sick with worry.

Roman lifted his paw, which was bandaged and Lil thought it was the one he had sliced on the crystal that day. Had their adventure really caused this? He begged her not to tell anyone either. Lillith hoped this was some cruel joke where she couldn’t help or touch the boy she loved, but here they were, him holding her at arm's length. It was sweet and caring but hurt at the same time.

"I won’t…” She told him hesitantly. "But we have to do something! I… I…” Tears welled in her eyes, there were many times in her life she felt helpless but this was a new level. "I need you.” She didn’t want to be separated, she didn’t want to love a crystal, she wanted Romulus.

"Speech"