gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-06-2021, 03:14 PM
Venom thought herself secluded out here, away from the madness, she didn’t realize her husband was also in hiding on the midnight island. Sunset gaze lifted to see him, and she knew more than ever they were of one soul. Despite the end of days they endured, Venom never doubted, though madness might claim him, Hattori was still her husband. Where she was trying to draw closer to those she trusted, Hattori was pulling away a victim of his own mind.

The sight of him very nearly brought her to her knees, and the sound of his voice pressed harder. Like the whole weight of the world was resting on her shoulders as Hattori sent her away from him. ”I’m the Empress, and go where I wish." Venom reminded him softly, but there was no malice or bite to her whispered words. She didn’t even know if he could hear her over the scouring winds.

"You don’t have to face this alone." Venom spoke louder this time, desperation hinting in every word. She didn’t want to be alone, Venom needed her husband and Shogun more than anything right now.

"Speech"

[Image: ven-sig.png]