An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
11-06-2021, 06:36 PM
His body pushed against her carefully but somehow also satisfied him just enough with the right amount of pressure. He kept his lips to hers until she pulled them apart, begging him for more. He felt like he could nearly take the breath from her as his mouth stayed just barely over her own. He went back deep into their kiss, continuing just what they were they left off. His body instinctively moved downward as the time went on, his own sister's cravings well in his heart and mind.

His face pulled away from hers as he craned over her to look into her eyes as he proceeded, caring more about hurting her than his own desires. It was only until he knew that she was comfortable that he nearly collapsed over her for the sheer pleasure he felt, but stayed just high enough so he wouldn't crush her. "Fuck Azzie," he whispered with his nose close to her ear, "I didn't know this is what I've wanted all this time." It wasn't what he needed, but his young adolescent thoughts pointed him directly to this moment. Everything seemed to fall into place of just how much he loved and cared for her. All of his doubts were washed away, guilt forgotten. It was only them in this moment and there was nothing on his mind other than his beautiful Azzie. He pushed himself back up off the ground to look back into her eyes to kiss her again deeply, there was no going back now.

-Fade-

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.