gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
11-06-2021, 06:52 PM
She had his attention form the start, and she wasn’t sure she wouldn’t buckle under the pressure of his soft green gaze. Rava spoke clearly, but her words wavered as the emotions spilled over with her tears. He was asking a lot of her, almost too much for her to agree to. There was a very difficult path ahead of her, but Plague and Void deserved this gift. There would be a lot to think about, and a lot to discuss, but for now Rava found herself smiling through everything she felt as she watched the Daimyo’s reaction.

In all the time she spent with him she hadn’t ever seen him so happy. Rava was the key to his wish, his greatest desire, his family. There was a selfish part of her that wondered where that would leave her. He called her a part of his family, did that extend now that she agreed to birth these babies? Where would her place be in the puppies lives? How close would she be allowed, and how much could she handle?

All of those questions didn’t seem important as Plague leaned forward and wrapped her tightly into his embrace. He buried his face in the deep green fabric of her coat and he wept with gratefulness. ”No, Plague. This is my debt repaid to you.” She whispered to him softly, hesitantly returning the gentle affection he offered. Her tiny black paws wrapped around his neck and she leaned her head against his. ”I owe you my life.” They both knew she would have been dead in a few weeks the way things had been going for her. Plague released her from captivity and certain death.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.