An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
11-06-2021, 08:16 PM
His paws pulled her in as he was finally released, he had been a little rougher than he intended but still very considerate of her own needs. Nothing but Azzie and this moment was straight forward in his mind. Not until the very final few seconds. He didn't falter, going through with everything that felt so incredibly right to him just until this second that he eased, and it was when the guilt smacked him right upside his head like a bat.

He almost plopped down next to Azzie, holding her both close and loosely with a heavy breath and near emotionless as he took in everything he was feeling. As she looked up at him, he returned their gaze and forced a smile, still trying to catch his breaths from the moments prior. His paw gently rubbed along her back and side as she got comfortable. "I love you too, Azzie." It was not a lie, it was just how everything complicated it. He knew little, but this wasn't right. As much as he would have begged and pleaded to his maker for it to be. He didn't want to ruin it, he didn't want to ruin her. Azzurra was everything to him, and he would give her everything she wanted all in his power. He'd stay here with her in his arms, and let the cursing emotions dwell until it wasn't obvious how he was feeling to walk away. It was better this way.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.