Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
08-13-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:Ah, being the only one. Argent had never thought of being such a thing for long, and she had never truly wanted it. Being the only one was such a burden, and although for now she would happily be the only Overseer, she would welcome the day when more help came. ?Ah, but you?ll always have the novelty of being the first,? she told the other woman, a statement that may or may not be comforting. She would pause then, letting out a thick, sickly sounding cough from her lungs. Her health was far from the greatest at the moment, and she feared that she was starting to fall ill.
Eris spoke of Isardis, words that Argent already knew about him. ?He is certainly a man worth following,? she said simply. Some might disagree, what with the way he treated women like objects, but he took care of them, looked after them, protected him. From the outside it might seem terrible, but from within? It was a safe place, where anyone should be privileged to find themselves. ?I used to be a capable warrior. In my search for my King, I believe that I neglected myself a bit too much,? she said sadly, for once upon a time she had been a glorious-framed woman.