gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantUnderachieverSnake EyesBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019
11-07-2021, 09:51 AM

Her paw just barely grazed the crystal but she felt a zap of energy that shocked her, and made her flinch away. The pain was sharp and sudden, and the shell fumbled out of her paw and straight back into the water. The waves that lapped at the shore grabbed it and pulled it back in, and though Caelia considered chasing after it she held back, lifting her paw to examine where she'd felt the zap. There was no damage there, though she felt the sting fading away - but was Tyto bleeding? Her nose twitched as she sniffed at the air, and leaned over to him to see what had happened. Had it really been that sharp? How strange..

But the strangest thing of all was that his blood looked like it'd been glowing on the shell. She squinted at his paw, noting that.. his blood wasn't glowing now. Had they both been seeing things? "What the hell," Caelia breathed quietly. Maybe touching that shell hadn't been such a good idea. She shivered, definitely a bit unnerved by all of this. "It's been nice seeing you but I think it's about time I head back home. All of this..." Caelia shook her head slowly. It was all growing even stranger and she felt she ought to be home before things got worse. "I'll see you again I'm sure, Tyto. Take care of yourself," she gave him a half-smile before she turned to leave, wondering how quickly she could clear the distance between here and home.

-exit Caelia-