size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
11-07-2021, 12:24 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn chuckled as Audra explained that she could be a bit clumsy from time to time. "Oh, don't worry you're in good company. I'm a terrible klutz." It probably wasn't surprising as a pup being born with long, lanky legs and large paws. While she'd managed to grow into her paws she still had crazy long legs and running on stilts had its advantages and disadvantages.

Audra asked about water and Jynn immediately started looking around. "Hmm… I'm not sure. The water in the cave had to have come from somewhere. Maybe there's a creek or something nearby that floods during the rainy season to fill the caves." She got to her feet and started looking about the mouth of the cavern.

17/20