size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Kotori’s head jerks in shock as he looks about the mist in confusion.  The fireflies get a suspicious look as he moves forward.  Did this mean the things really were all a bunch of spirits? Quietly he followed them to the table as he regarded the firefly man solemnly, observing him cautiously for a moment.

“So, are you the spirit causing all of this?” Kotori asked the question as cautiously as he watched the man.  Narrowing eyes he considered what to do next. He’d welcome a fight but this guy was telling him to buy something with those mushrooms or crystals he found?

The wolf's eyes flick from man to potions back and forth.  Two of them had some idea of what they did but he didn’t need his coat pampered nor did he expect steroids would help Iki or his family from their condition.  The wolf tapped a paw on the glittering concoction and offered over the mushrooms, “Alright, I guess I’ll take this thing.”  

“Did you cause all of this, or can you tell me what is causing it?”  The realization had come this guy might not be the one who caused all of this, hell for all he knew this dude could help.  Before attacking him Kotori might as well find out what side he’s on in the mess.

Kotori Fatalis

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]