An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Dream Weaver
Mammoth Hunter1K
11-09-2021, 08:13 PM
When Poem's voice reached out to him, his hole body jolted aggressively from the surprise. His thoughts were lost in the lake's reflection, he looked almost rabid the way he paced along the banks.

He stopped where he stood though, immediately recognized Poem even while his mind was churning in some other jumbled thoughts. "Allegro." He stated before turning back to the water and walking swiftly along the bank. "Have you seen him? I know he's here." His paws stopped abruptly as he coughed harshly, the goo running from his nose and mouth into the dark grasses below him. But he didn't stop to stand around after. He moved forward again, "He won't leave me alone." His voice was almost upset and distressed, but really Balthier had gone completely delusional. There was no ghost of Allegro, or voices. It was all in his head. Just paranoia he had about his growing relationship with Azzie. Maybe the moon was really pulling the tricks, but all in all, Balthier was completely insane.

"Balthier"
Balthier can be rated a !M! mature character due to alcohol abuse.