ardent

You Can Lean On Me

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2013, 03:39 PM

Keita sighed softly as she listened to the other female. So young and rightous. She could not rmember if she had been like that once. Five years she had lived and all she could remember was this past year. Agrent might be right about rules. Keita was not one after all to mingle but watch from the outskirts. She observed the going ons of the pack silently. After all she had only really spoke to Isardis. She looked back at thefemale and shrugged. Backing away from the killed she settled down on her belly. "Very well then. Perhaps you are right. I do tend to be alone mostf the time. No one has spoken to me besides Isardis. And soon it would seem pups would be in my womb this summer. I am no fool is our King's plans nor i mind it. After all if i did, it would not matter. He forced claimed me like so many others here i am sure." She licked her bloodied lips before movingto her paws.

She listened to the young female call to the pack and Keita tued her green eye away. "Let the youngest eat like Irin..i worry about them. There are some here at i do not trust. The greed for power here is high.." She added. She honestly did not mind Agrent, and was rather surprised she was speaking so much. It wasnot her normal, but she did not like a younger wolf thinking that they knew more than her. They did not haveexperience like here.

Speech
Thought
Others