size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-11-2021, 12:47 AM
Damn, how had she not noticed how dim-witted she was when he first met her?  Agitation was building up faster than normal in Rudy  A mixture of a bad state of mind and the sickness igniting that frustration as surely as a match to an oil spill.  She was there because she felt responsible for him? “If Art wants me to be watched he can do it himself.  His damn fault Oxx is alive, to begin with.” Art had met Oxx and hadn’t killed him.  Of course, Art had tried and lost the fight but right now that detail didn’t matter.  His brother should have made sure not to lose.  Wasn’t he the great fighter after all?

She took the bowl of water and he glared at the empty space it had been.  Frustrated that others were taking care of such basics for him. “I bet,” Rudy had been going to make a comment on Bowen but his words cut off as realization snapped in of what he was saying.  Bowen, his beloved sister already stolen once didn’t deserve any harsh words.  What was wrong with him?  He was going to far with Art also.

Rudy shook his head, grimacing as the neck complained, pulling at the stitches in there.  The ooze slid down from the ears towards the top of the jawline.  Rudy nose twitched as something felt funny in it.  Rudy raised up his good paw, swiping at the nose and looking in distaste at the trace element of ooze on it.  Damn it.  

“I don’t need Gwyn,” Rudy stated softly.  “You don’t know how to fight at all do you?” The words held pent-up agitation in them, not really meant to target her at that specific second but it could quickly turn that way.  If she couldn’t fight she was useless.  “That means when its time to fight Oxx or any new threat you’ll be useless.”  Rudy felt agitation blooming in him which made him want to fight so it was natural enough to turn those thoughts on her. “So quit asking if I’m in pain and tell me about how you are going to make yourself stronger.”

Rudyard Carpathius