gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Ice Bridge ExplorerPride - Pansexual
11-11-2021, 11:14 AM

Segin squeezed his eyes closed and hugged Indigo tighter when he felt Indigo's forelegs wrap around him much like the night that Segin stumbled into the cave where Indigo was taking shelter, except this time it wasn't him that needed the comfort. Segin felt the dampness from Indigo's tears as the larger man pressed into him and for a while Segin just held him as best as he could with the difference in their size and let him cry. He knew Indigo had cried many, many tears after what happened with Aslatiel and Duchess, but it didn't matter. As long as there was still more tears to cry he could cry them as much as he needed. After a while he tipped his head to leave gentle kisses along Indigo's ear and the top of his head, slowly working his way down Indigo's face and cheek as he pulled back just enough to be able to kiss the tear stains that covered the violet male's cheeks. "Oh Indigo..." he said softly with a sigh, giving him a sad smile as he gently kissed his lips. "What are we going to do with you, hm? How are we going to put all these pieces back together?" He groomed away the tears as they came, tenderly showering Indigo's face with affections until they finally passed.

He knew that something had to be done to break this self destructive cycle that Indigo had sunk into even though he didn't know exactly how to do that for him just yet. He hoped that his presence would at least help, but even that felt temporary. Even if he could help him feel better for now that wouldn't necessarily fix the problem. For now though it was all he could offer so he did his best to at least do that much. "We've missed you," he said softly as he placed another kiss on the end of Indigo's nose, silver eyes finding clouded blue. "I've missed you. I've missed spending time with you." He smiled again, placing another gentle kiss on Indigo's lips. "Take as much time as you need, but... Just know that we want our Indigo back. I still adore you no matter what."

Segin Epsilon