Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
11-11-2021, 11:54 AM
Deathbelle was sure that all of her children hated her, from Venom and Toxicity, to Siren and Chimera, but perhaps she’d been able to stay in Sorcerer and Voodoo’s good graces. Not that it felt like. The child she was closest to was Veigar, the poor orphan boy who lost both parents before he could remember. He had saved her life. Sirius could command her all he wanted to, but she wouldn’t have survived the winter if she hadn’t had that little boy to remember. His love was unconditional and it had been everything that she so desperately needed.

The once Empress knew not her own grandchildren, she didn’t feel welcome after Venom took the throne. Her incredible daughter, striking while the iron was hot and her mother was weak. Deathbelle’s biggest crime was not being strong enough for her brood, and allowing her selfish desires to cloud her judgement. For allowing Sirius to get too close too many times. That was a hard lesson that had truly been the catalyst of her downfall.

Plague was the forefront of her mind though, even if the haunts of her regrets skimmed her mind. He showed no hesitation as he greeted her, and swiftly brought her into an embrace. She whined softly at the sudden affection, surprised and overwhelmed as she wrapped her ivory arms around him and sobbed into his fur. He spoke quietly, unwilling to let her go as his head rested easily over hers. Of anyone, Plague reminded her the most of Archon, the feel of his arms around her, his deep voice, even his scent… Deathbelle tried not to cry more as Plague apologized.

”You’re too good, I don’t deserve you.” She told him as he pulled away slightly. ”I’m the one that’s sorry, I failed you…” He told her he wanted it all in the past, forgotten and forgiven. ”I’ve missed you too.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.