size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
11-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Indigo was obviously broken, he wasn’t the man he once was. All semblance of his once naive and happy nature was gone. Within the span of a season everything had changed. He was no longer a stranger to the true cold cruelty of the world and he couldn’t hardly handle the weight. All of the wolves surrounding him were stronger than he was, they had faced their challenges and grew from them, and now here he was, destroyed, and hardly able to muster an emotion that wasn’t emptiness.

Segin was a warmth he could hold onto. Gypsy was with him almost every moment of the day, but even she needed her breaks from him. If he hadn’t had her all this time… Indigo wondered what he would have done. Nothing good. Slowly Segin softed, carefully working kisses against his fur and gently kissing away the tears that never seemed to stop falling. Indigo felt that he was truly broken.

The mottled man spoke Indigo’s name, concern obvious in his voice as he held him and carefully kissed his lips. Indigo hated to think about what he was doing to the rest of the band, but he felt like he couldn’t help himself. It hurt so bad that joy couldn’t possibly still exist. What were they going to do with him? He did what he could but really he was more harm than good dragging them down with him.

He didn’t say anything, but slowly got ahold of himself as Segin showered him in undeserved love and affection. Eventually he sighed heavily and caught him breath. His chest was clenched but he could blink up into Segin’s beautiful silver eyes and feel at ease. The man he had come to love placed a sweet kiss on the end of his nose and reminded him how much he was missed, by the band but more importantly himself. Segin had missed their time together

Indigo was returned to the night they met, the cold storm raging outside as the two of them, complete strangers, found solace together. Indigo convinced Segin to go on, to remember life was worth living, but could he live by his own advice? Right now it didn’t feel like it. ”I don’t want to be like this.” He said softly as he leaned into Segin’s chest. ”But I just… I feel crippled. Even more so than when my belly was torn open. This inner wound is worse than anything I’ve ever suffered physically.” He admitted quietly. Even with all of the time gone by he didn’t feel close to healed or recovered at all. He was doing his bets just to stay afloat.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.