Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
08-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:She listened to the woman, who had seemingly given in to Argent?s harsh down. Now that she no longer felt her dominance threatened, the Overseer calmed, listening to this woman to see if there was anything she could possibly do to make her feel better. ?Perhaps before now nobody has spoken to you, but I am speaking with you now, aren?t I?? she said ever so gently, and this was her plan. Isardis would bring in the girls and she would make certain they were all happy. ?Do you wish to have children?? she questioned after the first half of the woman?s speech, although Argent knew it didn?t much matter. She would have them if she wanted them or not.
The request was minded with a gentler smile and a nod. ?Of course,? she said. The youth would get to eat first; it was only right, after all, for the pack was only as strong as its weakest members. ?Greed is powerful everywhere. I can assure you, though, that I am not a greedy individual. I simply want what?s best for the pack, and I want to fulfill my duty to Isardis,? she explained gently. Part of her regretted being quite so rough earlier, but it had been necessary in her mind. She had to assert herself now; Argent Zaldun was not to be disobeyed, and the rules she enforced were not either. This woman had not disobeyed her per say, but in the silver knight?s mind she doubted that this snowy woman would now that she knew the Overseer?s stern nature.