size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
11-11-2021, 07:46 PM
Segin nuzzled against him, cuddling him and nuzzling into his mane softly. Just holding him as he mourned, but he’d been grieving for so long already. The pain wasn’t going to lessen but life was going to continue on. Time marched onward, tasks needed to be done, his life wasn’t over. He felt like it though, he felt like his soul had been buried with those puppies. Segin spoke softly in return to Indigo’s words. Kissing him softly and running his paws through his mane as he comforted him.

Despite it all he leaned into Segin’s affection, craving his touch and the feeling of adoration. It was more than the gentle touch though, he had Gypsy who was sweet and kind and always next to him. Then there was Segin right now, telling him in his sweet ways that it was time to get over himself. That there were wolves that loved him and needed him. That were just as important, and more so, than the wolves he no longer had. Aslatiel left him, his children were dead, he wasn’t doing them any good like this nor the ones he still had.

The mottled man cradled him, held him tightly, and begged to allow him to help Indigo through this. ”Help me, Segin.” Indigo cried hopelessly. ”I don’t know how to fix myself. I can’t just stop hurting. I can’t forget what happened.” He lamented into Segin’s dark fur, holding him tightly as if his very life depended on being close to him.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.