gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2021, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2021, 10:55 PM by Avalon. Edited 1 time in total.)

She'd been walking as she usually did among the fields where she had been living since her death. She knew where she'd been, the world she lived in now. What everything looked like...so when she saw the green fields give way to the snowy ground and the sunset skies turn to darkness, curiosity drew her forward. She kept on until she saw the familiar sight of pines and the place where she'd been buried. Her grave was marked...and beside her, her eldest son, Dragon had been laid to rest as well. Confusion hit her, along with sadness. She had yet to see her beloved child in her world...though perhaps he was still making his way there. She took a steadying breath as she looked around, the familiarity of the grounds and the smell of the pines bringing her comfort. "What's going on...?" She wondered aloud to herself. Amber gaze looked to the sky and she noticed how dark it was. Perhaps it was just late in the evening. Though she wondered where everyone else had gone. Last she remembered, there was a pack here, but...it didn't seem to be anymore. There were lingering scents, but they were scarce. No pack scents that she could make out. "Avalon?" Her head whipped around and she saw a face she hadn't seen in what felt like forever. A warm smile touched her lips, tail wagging as she didn't hesitate to approach him. "Greed, my dear...it's nice to see you again."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!