size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2021, 11:33 PM

He explained to her what had been happening. That he didn't know what any of it was, and that the dark skies had been lingering for a little while now. How strange..."I've never seen anything like it either, I'm afraid." Sure she'd seen some things in her life. Had even been victim to some of the harsher sides of nature, but she'd never seen anything like this before. He apologized to her. Explained he was still trying to wrap his head around things, and she shook her head. "It's alright, Greed. I never thought I'd be back home but...I'm glad I am. And I'm happy that I get to see you again, even if it's just for a day but..who's to say for sure, hm?" Whether she was here in the physical world for a night or a lifetime, she was just glad to be able to see someone she cared for as her own. "Walk with me,"

She didn't wait for him to accept or refuse, and instead, had started walking along the familiar path she had known so well. Mist clung stubbornly to the ground, though it didn't seem to really be affecting her. Her legs seemed to blend seamlessly with the mist that covered the ground, though she seemed to practically drift through it despite her moving in her own time. It was...strange...seeing herself like this. She knew she wasn't physically here, but it was hard to imagine herself otherwise. "Tell me, Greed. How are my other children doing? It...saddens me...that I left them so young..."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!