Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
11-12-2021, 04:30 PM
Proserpina

"Don't talk to me like that. Those ̸̾͌m̴͑̋û̸́s̵̀͒h̸̏̒r̶̍͒o̷̢͊o̷͊̀ṁ̴̃s must be growing in your brain too, we're nowhere near Aerie. This is the Armada." She stiffened, head lifting as she squinted at the woman and then at her surroundings. Whatever was happening to her certainly wasn't making it easy for her to make sense of what was going on or where she was. "Armada...?" She had clearly gone the wrong way, and now she felt worried and even more confused. The other woman flicked a paw as if shooing her away, and Proserpina realized that she might have just made the mistake of trespassing. Her ears fell back as much as they could, though she winced when the movement tugged at the mushroom that her companion had yanked out earlier. Putting her nose closer to the ground so she could try to pick up any scent she could, she did in fact realize she was in someone else's territory.

She shuffled back to the rogue side, though she looked and felt worse for wear and she was feeling embarrassed. "Apologies, I'm...confused." She shook her head, causing the mushrooms to wiggle and the goo from her eyes and nose to drip and splatter on the ground. "I don't know what's happened to me," She squinted through the darkness at the other woman, noticing she appeared to have things growing from her, too. "It appears I'm not the only one...whatever you do, don't try to remove them. It's the worst pain I've ever felt," She shuddered. Though still feeling a bit of panic, she also felt slightly calmer than she did a few moments ago. Her companions had gotten separated from her, and it didn't help that she'd been alone while freaking out about this. Hopefully they'd find her soon, and take her back home.

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!