gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
11-12-2021, 11:34 PM

He had lunged at his uncle, teeth snapping as he sought to grab him. But in the blink of an eye, his uncle had disappeared. Shit! He should've expected as much! His uncle was a seasoned fighter, and no doubt his uncle's loss against him last he saw him had been a fluke...he knew Acere hadn't wanted to hurt him that day, and even now...he felt a cold shiver run through his body before he landed on stumbling paws. The crimson male continued to snarl, though it was tinged with confusion as it slowly died to a near quiet rumble. What the hell was going on...? Was he dreaming?

"You can't hurt me, Ignis. Likewise, I can't hurt you. Though I don't wish to, even if you might deserve it." His ear made the smallest of movements to catch Acere's voice. Brows drew together as he tried to make sense of this. But did anything make sense anymore? "He lies! Don't listen to h-" "Shut up!" He yelled, head shaking to try and make the voice go away. He didn't want to turn and face his uncle. He knew that Acere knew he'd been overtaken by their ancestral demons by now...He tried to swallow, but his mouth felt dry.

He took a deep breath to try and steady himself, and finally, he turned. He wasn't really sure if what he was seeing was real. Standing before him clear as day...the alabaster and shadow form of his uncle. His eyes were clear and bright, undamaged. Confusion hit him like a ton of bricks, head shaking again. "Wh-how...how is this possible...I...I killed you!"
"Speech"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.