An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
11-13-2021, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 12:48 PM by Ophelia. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ophie had drank worse tea before, the sort that made her break out into sobbing hysterics. Anything was better than that, even if it did taste a little earthy Ophie was pretty sure she could manage. Nudging the bowl over she bowed down and took a hesitant lick, worried she'd burn her tongue. In typical Gos fashion it was just the right temperature and did well to chase away the gooey, mushroom taste upon her tongue. For now at least. Understandably her big sister seemed shocked by this change and took a moment to look beyond the ooze and fungus to see Ophie's newfound flow. The tubby Fatalis couldn't help but worry what she'd think, turns out she'd been right to worry as Gos didn't seem impressed at all.

Raising a paw to wipe the slick from her eyes, lest it drip into her tea, Ophie scrambled an explanation together. Hasty and a little breathless, the spored air catching in her lungs. At least her breathlessness could be blamed on something else other than her fatness.

"I didn't ask to glow specifically I just- You know how it is." Better than anyone else. "When compared to our other siblings we're practically nobodies. Briar is gonna lead the Hallows one day. Azure and Mortis are already co-alphas with Dad. Asla was a Reaper. Indigo leads his own band. Heck even Kotori got away with wandering off wherever he pleased for seasons on end, there was no intervention. No one gave him a slave to keep an eye on him." Her feelings on that were pretty dang obvious. "I wanted to be special. I wanna count and be important, not just...fat Ophie."

She took a long sip of her tea, hoping to chase away the growing rasp in her voice.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]