An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-13-2021, 03:56 PM

As Fern stands next to the stranger’s, aqua eyes flashing with excitement at the thrill of danger, she readies herself to follow this new wolf’s lead. The taller female lurches forward snapping at the bear an effort to try and drive it off. Fern is right behind her, moving slightly closer and snapping aggressively at the empty air, releasing a deep, throaty growl as Fern retreats to stand next to the taller wolf. Her companion snarls along with Fern and the gray girl watches the bear’s wide, terror-filled eyes dart between the two wolves. Fern continues growling deeply, lips twisted away from her teeth, revealing her instruments of death.

The despite bear swings a massive paw at the pair and Fern dodges it easily, lunging forward once more to try and snap her jaws closed closer to its face. However, Fern is stopped dead in her tracks, mouth open, as the bear coughs aggressively vomiting the ooze all over the other wolf and Fern. The gray girl misses the bear’s retreat as she tries to spit out the ooze that has entered her mouth, sputtering and gagging as the other wolf inspected herself.

Fern coughs and hacks, spitting ooze and saliva all over the ground in front of her for a moment before straightening up to glare at the space where the bear had been. Hawking on last large glob of mostly clear saliva, Fern growls at the empty air, “That was fucking nasty.” Shaking her skull, Fern turns toward where the nervous wolf and eyes the ooze that coats her. A smile tries to tick up the corners of her mouth as the gray girl fights the urge to laugh. What a pair they must make, Fern with her face and chest splattered with the glowing stuff and the taller one just… covered.

The laugh is wrestled down and worry spreads as the gray girl spies mushrooms sprouting from the other wolf’s leg. As the distracted wolf speaks, Fern nods her head saying, “I’ll go with you. Need to wash the taste off my tongue.” Pulling her face into a grimace, Fern sticks her tongue out, trying to emphasis just how disgusting it tastes. Gesturing a paw toward the mushrooms growing out of the other’s leg, she asks, “You okay? Did the bear do that to you?”

Even as she asks, Fern moves to follow the taller wolf. After they settle into a pace, the gray girl adds, “My name’s Fern, by the way. I am new here and haven’t seen you around before.” She tries to keep her voice light and a smile on her lips as they walk but worry has started to worm its way into her mind. Would she become sick like that bear?

Post Word Count: 460
Total Word Count: 1838
Word Count Goal: 1500

"Speech"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.