size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
11-13-2021, 04:19 PM

Octave hacked again, the pain throbbing in his head and his eyes. He wanted to desperately scrape the offending fungi away but he and Noko had learned the hard way that doing so would only cause immense pain... And the larger mushroom that spouted from the outer corner of his right eye, it had grown in so quickly and so much bigger. His vision was significantly obscured by it already and so they dared not try to remove any more, lest one of them crowd his eye out of its own socket.

Still her jumped when a familiar, but distant, voice reached him and a shape settled beside him and Octave gazed up incredulously up at... His father? It took a moment for the words his father had spoken to process and Octave started to speak, voice croaking from lack of use and the spores that filled his lungs. Noko meanwhile approached Hymn with a wide-eyed stare. She lifted up on her hind paws and leaned forward to hold herself up on the man's legs but tumbled through him... Rolling away from him and looking more than a little surprised and mildly disturbed that she'd... gone through him.

"I went to tell mom's side of the family about Allegro..." Octave started, his breathing shallow. "I came back for a bit and things started getting weird, the sun hasn't properly risen in weeks and the continent has been taken over by fireflies, crystals and mushrooms... I guess I caught something from one. Now I'm stuck here..." Oh god. He hadn't planned to stay here for so long, he'd always meant to get back to Kite.

His eyes stung and fear thrilled through him, Octave's body was wracked with a painful coughing fit. "I have to get back to Kite..." He looked up at his father, practically begging him, or whatever had taken his father's shape, even if it was just a delusion of his fevered mind. "I can't leave without saying goodbye." He couldn't die here.

"Ocatve" "Noko" Think You

Art by EquestrianJade
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3