Loner
alpha

gems
size
-
build
player
08-13-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:She would listen to the woman, and she would hope to settle her concerns. They were valid worries for any woman after all, but it was Argent?s duty to make certain everyone was happy and together, to make Glaciem the strongest pack possible. ?I can understand where you are coming from, but I will assure you that the first woman to dare lay paws on a pup will be the last,? she said. ?Either myself or Isardis himself would punish any who dare to harm the offspring of the King,? she informed. When she brought up the issue of who would hunt, the woman smiled reassuringly. ?In a given season, only so many will be left vulnerable at the same time. We are also actively looking for more males,? she said. Argent wished she could assure that she would be dutifully looking after the mothers, but she could not. Who knew, maybe she would be one of them.
?If you have problems with greedy women, let me know. I will handle it as best as I can,? she told the woman softly, and it was then that she remembered the meal. Her stomach growled, and she would look over at the woman. ?Let us split a leg between us, and leave the rest for the others,? she suggested, for that much meat would be more than enough for the both of them.