Expert Fighter (210)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Overachiever
Snake EyesCritical Observation!1KCritical Hit!
11-13-2021, 06:09 PM

Tyrfing gave a small shrug, though cut the movement off as it felt as if crystals had embedded themselves between his shoulder blades. "I don't know, we could go see if anyone else is sick but that puts them all at risk, too." While Fin was always down to torture and prank his family, he didn't want to actually hurt them.. and this hurt. "I have the potion still that the weird cloak guy gave me." Fin had been carrying the thing in a small pouch ever since he'd received it, waiting for the moment to use it. "Do you think it might help?" He leaned over and pulled it out gingerly from his pouch, placing it before them on the ground.

He eyed his sick sister, then back to the glittering concoction he'd purchased. "I wonder if we can share it, if there's enough for each of us." If it did provide a cure, Fin sure as hell didn't want to leave his sister in the dust with him.

"Speech"

table art by nightauctor

[/b][/color]
[Image: Tyrfing_Chibi1.png]
Tyrfing has feline paws (with an extra toe on each foot), small horns, and amethyst saber fangs. These features may not be visible on all his art.
He has a black-chinned hummingbird companion named Coach and a mini emperor penguin named Private, and unless otherwise stated, assume the hummingbird is with him at all times.