Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
11-13-2021, 06:32 PM

The paw came upon her shoulder and Aryn snapped out at it, teeth clicking in the air as she spun and ducked away. "Don't touch me." She warned, lowering her bleeding head between her shoulders and fixing her crazed stare upon the stranger. "Did Habari send you? I'm not going home." Kali had seemed furious to catch Aryn running away from her duty, who knew what she had told Recluse, and what Recluse's reaction may be.

"Are you sick, too? I don't want to catch anything else." Aryn roamed her gaze over the other woman, seeing no sign of illness but not feeling quite comforted by the lack of apparent symptoms. "I- I thought I was safe, my pack mate she infected me, I can feel the crystals growing in my skull." Her paw lifted and she scratched further at the open wound upon her head - it felt like she was right there, like a few more inches of flesh torn would relieve her of the suffering. "You should go before I infect you, too. You can tell them I'm not coming back." Or before the strange symptomless woman silently infected her for a third time.