An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
11-13-2021, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2021, 06:47 PM by Ashmedai. Edited 1 time in total.)

The woman thanked him and asked if he was afflicted too. Ashmedai shifted to remove his floral shirt, revealing a large patch of jagged geode-like crystals growing between his shoulder blades, "Sure looks that way, huh?" He went to flash a smile, but his breath hitched and he coughed for several moments. Eventually, he looked back to her, eyes watery, "Part of it too, I reckon," he rasped.

Ashmedai made the effort to readjust his shirt while the woman indicated that she was looking to drink for a multitude of reasons. His eyes flashed to her for a second while he shrugged the collar over some crystals. "That so?" He hummed, working his shirt finally back into place before he gave her another quick glance. All of the above huh? "You can always make some bad decisions with me if you wanna," he said with a lopsided smile, reaching down to drink some of the alcohol. Ahh, yes, that soothed the throat... or just numbed it. Same difference, right? His eyes fell back to the woman.

"Before you get mad, I'm joking, mostly." Ashmedai flashed her a grin before breaking into another coughing fit for a second. "Gotta shoot my shot before I fie via haunted crystals, right? Guess I should mention that I don't really remember who you are, but I DO know you. Ashmedai, by the way, if the confusion is mutual."

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.