size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-13-2021, 07:31 PM

Siren asked if Scylla had been swallowing the goo and the girl nodded, ears slicking back against her tiny crown. "It's all in my mouth and it's hard not to," she admitted. Even if she spat it out, some of it would still get into her stomach. It was coming from inside of her, after all. She didn't understand any of it, but she was ready for all of it to be over. Scylla was a new life and she hadn't spent much time on the earth, but she did know a time before she starting oozing goo and she definitely wanted to go back to that instead.

As her mom stroked the back of her head, Scylla's eyes closed. Just being here with her mom, being comforted and cared for, made her feel better. Siren explained that there was a curse on the land and that it seemed to hit pups particularly hard. The girl frowned. "How long until I'm not a pup, momma?" That seemed the easiest way to beat the goo. Just age fast. That was how it worked, right?

"Scylla Klein"
Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]